Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Long time i didn't post blog

i think got one month i no post any blog at there..haha...currently wat i m doing leh ?still the same.working n working n working...here are some of the picture tat i took or this few week ..this is the picture tat i took together with my lovely 128 housemate, beside that, my coursemate- ling ling and bit pui..all is my best friend..long time didn't c them...miss them..aih...
we took pizza hut at TTDI branch..chat for almost 2 hour at there.haha..maybe long time no chat..coz all move to other place jor...hihi..so happy together with them..when i have this kind of change a again leh ?





This is where i took during CNY at 东禅寺...my hometown...haha..actually the temple just beside my house..i go there with my 5 smith classmate..haha..every year we sure will went there take picture..haha..this year very special design..coz have a big cow at there..sponsor by Dutch Lady...hihi...waliao...can't tahan lot...every people say will trafic jam..yup...correct..trafic jam because of people....then car is not jam..only the people jam like a shit...waliao...this year not much special..i think the special things is just the cow.

Happy birthday to me...haha..so special leh..haha..actually not lah...during 初七,人日..my family said wan bought a cake to celebrated birthday oh..then went to banting buy a fruit cake...i like eat cake..hihi..but not this kind cake lah..waliao...x nice at all...i like eat chocolate, blurberry...hihi...but this cake..alamak...x nice lah..wan vomit leh...but any where...long time i dun have celebrate birthday jor..haha...happy birthday to me....





yesterday i went to Tropicana City Mall...go jalan jalan cari makan...haha..go cari makan at Phoa Hua...i think is indonesian restaurant..eat the chicken rice..got pokai..then drink a special drink..but not nice lah...got bean,jagung,cincai...all mix together..not nice de...very sweet...the environment is quite ok..beautiful..nice..hihi...at there around 30 minute to take my dinner...





Jalan jalan at tropicana city mall...then looking for HOJB shop..coz got 50% promotion..this crystall call 虎眼石...it got 2 color...one is blue and another normal one is brown color...brown color i had al'd..last time during form3 my sister gave me...then now..i buy my own...a special blue color 虎眼石...haha..look nice..i like it...before discount is RM98...after tat is RM 49..mm...i not have so much cash on hand..so ..just use my debit card to pay of it..hihi...look nice..then today 3/2, i bring my HOD went there to buy...n i tell my colleague got promotion..haha..they all also say want go there have a look..haha...i m like the director of HOJB..keep on introduce to people..haha...

today sit at office..nothings to do..so ..just post a blog..CNY have many activities..went to my secondary classmate house,..gamble. win a bit RM10 only...haha..then went to cousin house, dong chan temple...sien....no special things...lot of movie i hv't watch yet..hihi..wan go to watch...2morow go with Jensen...n thursday go with Chye Li, Ling Ling and Steve...haha..hope they won't put me aeroplane lah...2morow watch 家有喜事,then thursday watch 赤壁2...haha..waliao..pokai liao..mm..this month must save save use liao loh...ok lah..gambateh in insurance exam lah..n all the best for all things..health,carrer, love,friend,family..hihi..ok lah..gtg...bye bye

No comments: