Wednesday, February 11, 2009

美警出差 AEC





haha..so funny leh...this team people..what they are doing leh ?haha...they are doing the recording at m PJ house..haha...they come for 美警出差 AEC this program...come help me to change my look..my fashion..oh my god..i m so lucky..im the 20 perso out of the 1000++ people..haha..god...so happy on it...cut my hair..help me change my clothes...make up...haha...but the only thins funny is...my house damn messy...they record all the messy things..haha...but is ok lah..student house is like tat de lah...mm...they nd 3 friend to interview...they interview them regarding my look..my fashion....haha...they come around 4pm until 8.30pm...my god..so late....but i m very happy lah..i can be in the astro on maybe is 14 or 21 march...haha.saturday 6.30pm...haha..hope tat time i can c the show lah...i get the survenir from them also..happy..realy happy...Thanks to AEC give me a chance to change...

Today i go working..my colleagues said i no much change oh...haha..maybe they didn't c wat i m wear n look for yesterday lah..haha...is ok lah...thanks to astro..realy....if got money..i will always keep on follow the fashion..thanks...hihi

2 comments:

johnhan said...

OMG!!!!!!!
how ur look now???

jackylow_86 said...

haha..still the same lah..just they give some advice nia...haha..go n c lah..ok ??AEC..maybe is 14 or 21 march 6.30pm