Sunday, February 15, 2009

A-Look



today weather damn hot..hot like a shit...then decide go to tropicana...near my house only...haha...so decide go to shop a while....got aircon..haha..then jalan jalan at there....i wan do my spec for long long time ago de..i think got one year liao..but still not yet do...haha....then finally...today i go to do my spec...power increase 25...then i m working...normlly will go out ...so...i decide to buy a sunglass which have the power....then total spec for both are RM387...oh..my god...i spend lot on this 2 days..then i decide go n buy the maggie mee n cook..haha..got tong yum some more..nice nice nice..nice to eat...today very hot..weather damn hot..dunno y...aih...plan sleep early today..n plan 2morow wake up want wash my 老婆(car)...haha...dunno can wake up or not lah..hope can lah...hihi..go lah...nd go to rest liao...bye bye

No comments: