Wednesday, February 25, 2009

KFC and Hai Luo

23.2.2009 Monday
damn shit...monday i damn bad mood...because lot things happen...keep on thinking whether wan to move out from this house or not...coz got lot things happen...v my heart very pain..dunno...keep on think wan move or not....when i was working..very fan...working al'd fan...then now nd to fan find room some more..my god...tak boleh tahan leh...
friend birthday on tuesday...so monday when out celebrate with her...go eat KFC...
eat also no mood to eat...keep on thinking...very fan...fan until tak boleh tahan...call find to share my problem...then my friend come to Hai Lou...then just go to meet him...have a chat...n hear the song...haha...long time no go hai lou jor...thanks....for dedicate song for me...n the singer also sing the song..haha...feel very happy leh..n suddenly after chat..all my problem gone...fell happy....n the sadness no more jor..mm...Hai Lou is the best place to enjoy..relax...haha..maybe c who u accompany also lah...haha...Thanks Jensen asking me go to Hai Lou...although i no eat or drink..just go there sit n hear song nia..haha...any way..thanks...fan nao realy gone at tat night....thanks

Feel better after tat...then back home...rush my stupid Munchy presentation..shit..do it until 2.00am..my god..no more energy ...tak boleh tahan..go n sleep...n wake up late on second day morning.....

No comments: