Sunday, February 15, 2009

14 February 2009

this is a real person...he spray hisself silver color.my god.lot ppl take picture with him.then i also take a picture on him before go to meet promoter.

today is Valantine day.i went out with my roommate.to his teaching wedding...his teacher register at kl central there..dunno the place name.is a temple..i think is thailand temple.dunno lah...i dunno his teacher.so ...i just go there..hear my MP3 n fall in sleep..although the weather is hot..but i able to sleep..haha..so..can imagine how tired m i...aih..reach there around 12.++pm..then sit at there...sleep til 2pm...haha...

this is the temple tat i mention just now....look like church..haha...but it is a temple

after that,go sungai wang...on my god...damn lot ppl waitng monorail,buy ticket...alamak...lucky i got the touch n go..haha....go to time square 1st..then wan c movie de...omg...damn damn damn lot ppl waiting..then i give up...go makan sushi king..haha..2 people eat...Rm81.55...wah...eat lot..then share share ....then after tat go guardian buy my hair spray...Gatby...haha..i think is nice kua...dunno....haha..never try it...then go low yat..jalan jalan..nothings to buy also..then go sungai wang...walk a while ..then balik kampung jor...

reach at pasar seni..wan back bus 12 de....but my frien say wan go back by rapid KL..cheaper oh...then okloh...wait together with him..then wait around 45 minute..my god....if i go back bus 12..i think i reach home jor while i waiting the kanasai rapid kl...aih..back home al'd 8.00pm liao.bath..8.30pm...go to sentosa makan...then makan makan..get my friend call..ask me go yum cha...at Murni SS2...haha..she back from singapore..haha..long time no meet her..realy miss her...so funny de ....laught laught laught..talk talk talk...then take a pic with her..but in her camera..can't post here...haha...she went to many country..then she give me a surviner when she went to Thailand...haha...nice nice nice..thanks my friend...founder of University of Luan Shui...Li Juan..haha..thanks...very tired de valantine day....back home chat with friend a while..then sleep...tired....

this is wat Li Juan give me..haha..very cute..look like me leh..haha....thanks Li Juan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo had nice yamcha session with you that nite although just chat for a short while..was planning to let u voice out ur problem..but u were instead not to tell..haiz..

Li Juan