Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tired

this few days realy damn tired..coz full of activities...work, entertainment..i m tired on working life...realy..i rather go for study..aih..no choice..wat to do..no money..so i nd to working to feed myself loh...c movie..do event..aih..2morow nd go sg wang do event..then at night nd go another place do event again after 10pm....wat the fuck..shit..damn hate it...

saturday wan have a big rest n enjoy my saturday....haha..hope saturday faster come..i realy tired jor...god..help me..

some time i m thinking wat i want in my life?realy...does this job suit for me?what kind of job tat suit for me?i dunno..realy dunno...who can tell me?

你那么爱她- 李圣杰vs林隆璇

直到爱消失你才懂得
去珍惜身边每个每好风景
只是他早已离去
直到你相逢
他早已经不在对你留恋
最后的你
开始了一段挣扎
你那么爱他
为什么不把他留下
为什么不说心里话
你深爱他
这是每个人都知道啊
你那么爱他
为什么不把他留下
是不是你有深爱的两个他
所以你不想再让自己无法自拔

a meaningful song...i like to hear meaningful song...have a meaningful lyrics...

yesterday a bit sad...my original ear phone cotton lose jor..can't find...n dunno where i can get it...cost me RM80 for the original ear phone leh...sad sad sad leh...aih..y i so careless so stupid leh ?aih..hate it...hope got ppl can donate for me the sony ericson walkman ear phone cotton lah...aih...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey just replace it by normal cotton which u use it for gorek ear...hahaha..cheer up dear..

Li Juan