Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sale Target

today, i was very happy because me n housemate hit the target set by the company..haha.actually v have play differet kind of strategic to make sure our commision is higher compare to others..haha..so, earn alot,very happy.

today came a lot news people, nd to briefing them a few time...they r getting scold from the management, because too " kan jiong" wan hit the target..aih,so pity..today wake up at 4am somethings. then supervisor came to fetch me on 5.30am,damn,reach there abour 6.00am,so just lying on the sofa n have a nap,can't sleep,nyamuk banyak,teruk,so until now only have a few minute to rest...really tired n slepy

i dun like some guy in our sale team, some very "yong sui"..some ppl c i do a lot of sale, bo song me...n the management c my potential n ask me whether wan to join them for future or not..haha..becauser got potential in sale or marketing..maybe can consider, she give me the contact number n also ask me to contact her after my convo. i think sure very challenger if i join in the company, because all very geng, all ther staff must be know how to take photo, doing sale, print, doing photoshop, all the things,wah!!very geng lah..aih..RM5k each month is i set the target. the management ppl (Jasmine) say i set too low liao for my potential...haha..a bit happy, but dunno getting cheap or not lah..buy maybe i will try in marketing,c how 1st lah..hihi

today go back at 6.30pm,so reach home around 7.30 de, but because missing in some way KL, v reach home at 8.30pm again..damn lah, tired, after eat,discuss the strategy again v my housemate together tomorow..haha..hope v can achieve the total sale for RM15K..hope can lah..good luck lah.wan sleep liao,chat next time lah,bye bye

No comments: