Monday, August 11, 2008

moodly

long time i didn't post the blog...every time i post the blog.sure got things not happy...dunno how to express my feeling...some time my friend will ask me y u no mood..i dunno how to explain..the best way for me to release it is post a blog or chat with internet friend...coz i think tat only internet friend will give a real comment for me...

currently easy to become no mood because get influence on one friend...dunno..hard to say..hope i can be more independent...tat day go become cameraman..help my friend take photo...take almost 2 hours...around 11-1pm..damn..really hot...tat time i wan pengsan...but..still tahan...tahan until my friend satisfy...i hope i can be more independent..really...not only depend on other ppl every time...hope so lah...every time i no mood,sure find friend to release it...i have one friend very nice....every time i said i wan hear his voice, sure he would call me immediately...n sure he known i m no mood...n he will find a way to make me happy..hihi..maybe this kind of friend is a good friend..can share things..haha

my house 128 happen so things no happy...aih...is about Handphone..my housemate lost her hp in genting highland when MY FM anniversary on 9.8...n on the same day....another housemate hp drop on the floor...the handphone "calah"....aih...n she so sad...my other housemate say wan ganti her a new handphone for her...but she not dare to tell her..aih..i become the middle person..i also dunno how..aih..just assume nothings happen lah...open one eye n close one eye..hihi

My friend conovo liao..so happy lah..i m still study at here.i m takig 4th yrs course..so many ppl on tat time...i think when the time i convo..sure no ppl come loh...aih..maybe tat time i convo..morning go to meet client...then afternnon go convo...then after convo go back office working again..aih...dunno...hope won't happen this situation lah..haha..really hope many many ppl can come to my convo...mm...almost one year to go...so..wo c my blog..is time for u to keep money..haha..n buy follow or bear bear for me..haha..ok ?mmm...bear bear better..because can keep...haha...

start bz...lot assignment coming in...hope i can hand in on the time lah..gambateh...Jacky...ur last sem...go go go...

No comments: