Monday, October 27, 2008

不见了心爱钱包,IC,驾照,钱,水晶...

yesterday go fetch steve at taman paramount..then go to eat at sentosa...after tat go back home...today when i wan go out...i just notice that my wallet is not on my table...my god...i lost my wallet....really malang this day...when at sentosa..i remember tat i still have the wallet...i was take out the wallet n want pay the money...but ppl treat me eat...then i keep balik my wallet..then after tat i dun remember where is my wallet liao...aih..my wallet...i like the wallet much..because ppl give me as my birthday present....my crystal inside..RM130 it bring luck for me...but i lose it...then cash around RM130...then my IC licenses, touch n go, atm card..nd to redo all this things...i think i lost around RM400++ aih...so suai...

i m very fan where i wan to stay liao de...coz no place for...as first steve say his house penuh..then jack how say his house also penuh..so tat i very fan...then today suddenly steve say ok move his house, then 2day go ppl come c out house, ask me stay..pay the same amount..aih..i really dunno how..i m very fan...my wallet n also my room...aih....hope "破财挡灾"....aih...

buddha help me lah...

No comments: