Monday, October 13, 2008

Bad mood

Long time i didn't post the blog.Every time i post the blog sure i m not happy or bad mood. Can't find a suitable person to voice out my things.Maybe because i m gemini.Gemini people dun like to tell people what they are thinking.Maybe this is because their biasa on it keep in heart and because they dunno how to express it.I m this kind of people.Every time i no mood, i won't should in my face, i just will keep it in my heart then come back n post it in my blog.I dare to post any things i wan to say because no much people will read my blog.Haha.

Study for 3 and half year, finally i want come out for work.I m faster then other people one semester.This semester give me a chance to look what i m interest.Currently go for few interview,some success some didn't success.Interview for few job.I m confuse on what i m study and also what i m looking for.I dunno i want to enter audit line,account line,sale and marketing line or wat.I m realy confuse it.Yup, i agree that i m quite socialable people.I like to talk with people.For audit job, i think it need to keep on update the knowledge on accounting.I dun like i.But, i m study accounting in UM for 3 and half year leh, now say wan join other job, waliao, izzit waste my time?i d=really confuse, i dunno what is my future.i really blur,god, can u help me!!!

My friend will going back this on wednesday.No people can accompany me go supper, eat lunch, eat dinner,swimming...aih.Normally will do this all things together with him, but he wan goes back for 2 week, feel suddenly my life missing somethings...sure very bore liao,no ppl can chat, no ppl can fun, no ppl can eat together.aih.never mind lah,just concentrate study loh.he always buli me also, always make me bad mood de..aih...never mind lah, go back then go back lah

final exam is comig soon.2 more week to go. that mean i still have 2 week, then i will leave the study life, enter the working life?my god,i scare leh.i scare outside the world.after work,my friend will be less?i dunno,my entertainment will be less?i dunno...i m scare..really scare...who can help me?

No comments: