Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Home

today i was wake up very early,around 6.45am...yesterday i was very bad mood n not happy....because some body 误会me...aih..make me very down..just because my network got problem,can't get any msg n call..dunno y the network..aih...waiting ppl msg..then i fall in sleep,yesterday very tired...then suddenly wake up...c my hp, y still no msg..then shack shack my hp...wah...suddenly all the msg come in, all the mc come int...9 mc from a friend,3 mc from housemate,3 mc from other friend, then lot of msg...aih..then my friend think tat i m angry with him,no 1 choi me,say some angry word...then i call ...waliao..scold me balik pula...make me very bad mood....wan cry some more leh..aih...then actually wan go out lim teh de...rain.finally no nd go out...sleep at home....aih...

then 2day early morning my friend go back his hometown, yesterday no go out with my friend, so today accompany my friend go bus station waiting the bus....the feel very 酸 c my friend go back...dunno y..maybe i also long time no go back..or mabye i will start alone...dunno....aih....酸酸的味道

reach home liao..then fast fast do my things to 4get all about it...hope i will happen it again lah..n also feel sorry on my friend make angry on me...sorry...is my false..is my hp false....aih....go back hometown liao..i m at pj...when i can go back my home????

No comments: