Monday, October 27, 2008

你看见我的悲伤,就代表我不懂得掩饰我的情感

mm..i not good in hire my feeling...as i think lah..duno..some time when get ppl hurt..i will just smile in front of ppl...but actually i m really 在意...but just show tat i m nothings...i always think ppl benefit...then baru think my own benefit..izzit m stupid...every time i will consider wat ppl think tat....izzit convinent for them then only think from my point...always think ppl...aih..until get hurt...

yesterday i not good in sleep, just thinking where i wan to stay in this coming december...no place for me today..at first i put lot of hope in 2 friend house, one is steve n one is jack how, but finally 2 also no place for me to stay, one say room can't put things,one say his roommate only will move out 1.1.2009..then where i wan to stay oh..fan...i found the place in pj section 17 i got my reason...find friend more easy...i m sure if i move far a bit, sure no more chance to meet my friend...then slow slow will be far for each other then ........aih..dunno lah...fan...yesterday night can't slee...just keep on thinking of it...move place also nd to c ppl feeling...aih..how they wan to find me...how i go to find them...aih..lot question...always put ppl in front...y i m so stupid...live in KL...i think nd to take consideration on my own 1st..nd to learn selfish...then baru think ppl...if not..sure die in KL n sure no place for me to stay...rite?

fan ah....although i m hire my feeling...but some time ppl ask me..how r u..u look like got some things happen, i just will answer them i m ok..nothings happen,actually got things happen...i m k of it...aih..just no1 say out..aih..if i m good in hire my feel, sure no ppl will know i m happy or sad...exam in near..make my own no mood to study...aih.fan lah..ok lah..wan go study a bit....

No comments: