Friday, November 7, 2008

tired make me no mood

today i go UM with steve. I go swimming, he go to discuss his work with lecturer, then i drive his motor go swimming. Reach swimming pool, just i m alone, wahaha, no ppl kacau me n also ppl play the water over there. i swim around 1/2 hour then no energy, then go to bath. Go to science fac fetch Steve at 4pm.mana tau when i reach, i think that it is quite fast for he n his lecturer discuss, mana tau ,i wait until 5.30pm, got mood wait until no mood. Maybe is my false also lah, who ask me follow he go to UM oh..haha..then just wait 1 1/2 hour at outside, jalan here jalan there, jalan until no place jalan...aih...then 5.30pm he come out..then go back loh....

Go lapsoon print the passport photo, wan do my license and also keep it for next time...then 1st print can't use, coz some color not "sui"...so print again....waste money...then go makan loh..aih..now reach home, alone, make me very tired..no mood to study liao...aih...dunno wat going to do now....next tuesday start exam liao..i still leng gang leng gang...ma ma...help...keep on thinking play nia...Jacky, u can't like tat....gambateh...u must fast fast find back ur mood....last sem for me..i must gambateh sikit...can't "duo luo"...any more...go go go.......

No comments: