Friday, November 21, 2008

i dunno what i m doing

monday morning back to jenjarom..go back n bz whole day...ppl say go back hometown is to relax, but i think i m a bit too rush n very bz on my things...go back go banting do my license, then go back home...on the way go back home notice that have a maxis center at banting...when reach home, my brother in law hv't go back sungai buloh, so ask him accompany me to open the line under his account, so ..from now,i m using fix line = postpaid...m...it got good n no good for me loh..last time i like to sms ...coz cheaper n also i stay at section 17, got campus zone..saver...then now i open line...sms become expensive n call person become cheaper..aih..make me every day keep on calling ppl..aih..like kaya ppl pula..then back home keep on wash all my shirt. mum also ger surprise i have lot of shirt hv't wash..haha..coz after exam then i go back jor ma..of course no wash lah..hihi..go back also nd to wash my self lah..haha..then monday night on9 a awhile..then sleep jor

tuesday morning i sleep till 11am..waliao..long time i no have this kind of sleep ...damn nice ..i like it leh..haha..but..i know tat..this won't happen at me for my future...coz i m going to more bz after this..aih...then afternoon sit at home watch tv.. then night keep all my room things before go back to PJ...then chat whole night with my mum...aih..so miss my mum...i wan go BALI...haha...i was surprise that my mum,brother,sister in law will give me money..haha...but all this money i use to pay all the debt n also buy wain..hihi...so..is still the same lah

wednesday i back to pj in the early morning..then go to move new house n stay in new house..oh my god. when i was enter the new house..the toilet is the 1st impression for me..waliao..like dunno how many years didn't wash it...god..dunno how they stay at there for so long period..then keep my room over there...then going out the have briefing at YEO's company...then evening back..then go to new house again to stay..i use the wireless to on9..oh my god..the internet slow as dial up..oh my god..coz they keep on download the movie...so can't access the internet easy..my god..i hate it..ppl nd to use it ...not only you pay the money..all ppl pay the same amount of money lah...kanasai betul....then lazy to on9...so slow..just hear the music over there...then c my book...then fall in sleep jor..haha...

thursday morning go to zoo negare..c animal...haha..more then 10's yr i didn't go there..then go there with chye li,yun yin, ivan, zhi yen..go there jalan jalan..reach there al'd 12pm...then walk n walk..n god..damn tired..so just walk around 2 hours..then we rest over there liao..haha..c the show ..then go back...it was rain..so heavy...rain like dog n cat..my god.plan go to swim with friend...but rain to heavy jor,,,then go back have a nap..then night go to chee how puchong house..haha..so sam pat...go his new house lepak..chatting..7 people go in a single room to chat..my god..haha..then back around 1am...then go my new house take the shirt for working..then come back..sleep...

friday..tat is 2day...go to PWTC work...waliao..go there no ice..my god,..walk with my supervisor to 7-eleven...waliao..far..n bring 10package ice come back..waliao..tangan pun mau bengkak lah..aih..then start work at 10am..the time was very slow n slow...aih..finally 8pm...then come back....wash clothes...hv't take my dinner pun...tired like a shit...dunno wat to eat..no ppl accompany to eat..so just no eat...drink a cup of milo...then sit in front of computer...i think will sleep early..coz too tired al'd...

aih..my time table for this 2 week so peak..i also dunno y so peak..for wat i plan it so peak..aih...then work till sunday..sunday night mind go to new house sleep..then keep my things go to BALI on the next day,...monday 12.30pm aeroplane..go until friday 1.30am reach KLIA...i think it will have a very bz n tired day..then back to pj have a sleep 1st..then morning or afternoon just go back home...waliao..peak like a shit..then rest at home until sunday..then back on sunday night...then next day monday...start working liao..aih...ma ma...like no rest..then i start work jor loh..aih..so tired...for wat leh ?

sometime i was think tat my friend can enjoy thier life...go sing k...always go c movie at cinema..always go play bowling..always go out with friend..always go to clubbing..then all these n these i also can't enjoy..y ?working n working....for wat ?money? wan to make myself more independent...wan to earn money for my mu..so tat she no nd to work any more...y ?y?y ppl can enjoy all this..no nd working..then can get money from family...from other way...y i can't??aih..maybe is nasib..maybe my nasib is like tat....dunno..but i no regret i born in my family...i got a mum very sayang me..i know tat...although always score me..i now tat...i no take any sens from them..every time no money..then will find my way to earn money...aih..like other ppl..so bahagia..no nd work..then can spend a lot money..every time wan spend money..then nd to think a while...y???coz i not kaya..n all is my "xue han qian"...aih..dunno lah..fan...jealous on other ppl..aih..hope got one day i also can be like tat...god bless me..guan lim ma bless me..allah bless me...tolong..ok lah..a bit slepy liao..ready go to sleep now liao..haha...

2morow nd to working..not like other ppl so xing fu no nd working..aih..ok lah...gd9

No comments: