Saturday, November 22, 2008

Yeo's soga bean

this is the second day i work for yeo's soga bean in PWTC...actually the working time is from 10-8pm...but my supervisor wan us reach there around 9.15am..so tumpang her car..so early go there..aih...tired...my hand very "suan"...coz keep on whole the plan..n give ppl test the sampling...aih..very bad..the time pass very very slow...keep on watch the time...aih..5 minit n 5minit ...my god...the time...hard to over...i go to work with my 2 friend...1 friend sick jor...n 1 friedn blood pressure become very low...so..u can imagine..how tired..my god..keep on explaining..giving out the sampling...aih..lot ppl..but just few ppl working..aih..god...

after back from house...feel tat no much mood to eat..but housemate say wan go out eat..then just follow loh..no mood to eat n also no wei ko to eat after work..dunno y...aih..maybe very very very tired jor kua...aih...some time think tat y i so hard..aih...i m so hard for wat ?ppl so relax..can enjoy...then i nd to work so hard..for wat ?for wat i so "pia"???y ? y???aih...dunno lah..i also dunno what i m thinking..

monday will go to bali liao...but langsung no have the mood to go bali leh...working..tired jor..maybe sleep at aeroplane..haha..too tired...my muscler all very pain...aih...long time no be the promoter...no choice..i m grad....nd to earn money for my life also...nd to think about my future also..nd to learn how to control my cash flow....2morow is last day to work...aih...think n think..so hard..n so xing ku for event jor...kanasai....

ok lah..wan go to sleep jor liao..tired...write again 2morow night lah..bye bye

No comments: