Sunday, September 30, 2007

Saturday...

today wake up i m headache..damn shit...yesterday night al'd heahache lah..aih...afternoon i m going banting...meet the dentist..aih.....dentist said this december only can take out the "yao tao"...aih..so pity...after tat go bk home loh..at night go out lim teh v my hometown friend...5 smith...v do a crazy things...haha...i go banting find they all lim teh..v all lim teh until 12.30am...after tat, suddenly my friend suggest go jenjarom for 2nd round...waliao...the 1st time i have this crazy of things...haha..v lim teh until about 1.45am...until now i hv't c my mum..after tat..my mum call me bk..then only c my mum...coz tat day (friday) when i come bk,i sleep early..headache..hihi..so happy come bk..meet my friend...c my family member..hihi..ok lah..gtg liao...write again next time..c u....Crazy 5 smith friend...10's for u al...hihi

No comments: