Saturday, October 6, 2007

is ur responsible or my false???

2days i work at puchong giant..is a new complex..kindara 5...mm...friday..i go there..c the environment...so teruk..is a new complex...no much ppl..aih...is a highper giant..waliao..the 1st time i c the person in there...mm...i think in 1 day...can count..really no ppl...do sale at there also 1 to vomit...some more kena say by my boss...aih..too bad....
today is a bad mood day....at 1st..still ok de..do the sale..then boss come to spotcheck...aih..after tat my supervisor come to c us...catherine...she is very good person....always help us....v r working from 11-9pm...yesterday night...v end about 9.20pm...the stupid new promoter say 1 to extend time..i just tell he how much dutch lady help u....aih...stupid lah..some more my boss very kiam siap lah..aih..teruk...after end ...terkejut for me..u know y...they say v nd to close all the things....waliao..i m terkejut leh.....they say v nd to balut all the things..waliao..that is not our job....i told them liao...they say v must do it...wah..geram for me..i m promoter leh...the person wo nd to balut all the things is giant person lah....not us...they 1 to makan ular ...waliao....geram for me...for the 1st day...i m ok...fine..i do....for today...saturday..my supervisor come..i have ask her...she say not our job..is giant person job..ok...fine...then after tat...tonight 9pm...v 1 to end liao..i go to ask the giant person come to close...the manager come out..then i say to he...wo is responsible to close the things..he say v nd to take this responsibility to close it...Hallo...manager...u is manager or not..r u sure u r manager...v r promoter...not the giant staff to help u balut all the booth there....our job is to prmote the product....not to help u balut all things...i m argue v him...he not song me..then he call the dutch lady person..the dutch lady person call my supervisor..then the supervisor call me.....my supervisor protect me lah..i know she sayang us de...is ok....after tat the manager call my supervisor n scold her...waliao..make my supervisor susah jadi orang...mukan hitam..then my supervisor call me again...ask me tomorrow i change to LDP ther work....no nd go to puchong there liao...aih...kena marah..kena complain...aih...so sad n also feel sorry to my supervisor....kena marah by the manager...AH CAT...sorry about that...suddenly feel tat no1 to work any more..dunno..feel very sien liao...u say lah...wo is responsible to take this job???izzit i m true??izzit i m false??i m sad now..wo can help me....i nd to answer..wo support me????wo not support me???

No comments: