Wednesday, October 24, 2007

19/10…start my new life…

Is very hard to say the story…I also blur wat I m doing now…I think I m quite crazy to accept the challenge…I know this won’t be a good ending….but for me…i think I won’t regret to accept the challenge…I hope in the future...i still can remember this things…is a quite special case..still find some one who can share this things..just 1 to let 1 of my fr know this things….maybe u r the lucky 1..hihi..waiting me..i will told u de..haha….


24/10..yesterday night..call sleep well..because thinking some things...n worry some ppl...aih...2day so early wake up..because just want to have a look of the things...coz worry of it...

happy to at the things...still ok..still fine...haha...

c what is this things???haha...this is some body send to me...happy to c it..i put it on my laptop screen....c it when i opne computer..hihi...nice???u know wat is this???

final exam is coming soon...very scare...n some more have alot of things hv't read...but i will do as best as possible...read all the things...n try to understand...coz hard to memorize...hihi..ok lah...1 gtg liao...post again next time lah....go go o....4446444777788

No comments: