Saturday, October 27, 2007

26.10.2007

this is my 1st time to do such special things..it is quite special in my life....i know many people won't try b4...but..i think i m the lucky 1...can try such things...happy for yesterday...
yesterday go out in the early morning...go to sing K at time square neway....c movie...eat sushi king....mc'd..a lot of things...n do some crazy things in my life...haha...yesterday very happy with my special fr...teach me alot of things...hihi..i learn alot of things also..hihi....hope still have this kind of chance....i know this won't be4ever...but at least i can enjoy my life now....
back in the early morning...coz my fr nd go to working...so send me bk in the morning.....a bit tired.....sleep well for yesterday...but tired..haha...many walk for whole day liao..hihi...2day still nd to continue study....final is coming soon,...scare..hope i will pass as soon as possible..no1 exam lah..scare me....ok lah..at last...1 say some things....4446444777788....haha....wo know wat is tat????hihi...can post a comment lah..i think u won't get it..is a special code number o...ok lah..gtg liao..bye bye....

No comments: