Saturday, September 22, 2007

KTV...Whiz Stack Roadshow

finally eng of my whiz stack roadshow...yesterday our boss treat us go to eat n also sing k...haha..very song leh...sing some song only..not much..then learn to play a new game..very nice....at 1st i loss many time...drink a lot of bir...after tat i learn the technicque..haha...finally win...haha...nice game...c my fr..chatting...sing k...playing game...quite nice...my boss also has sing song...nice o...maybe their old liao..the sound more nice..."man sound"...haha...go to sing k until 11.30pm..actually today have quiz de...but ..the lecturer cancel liao.nasib baik..at 1st i no 1 go ktv de...coz have quiz...but...finally i go..nasib baik i have go..if not...sure i will very "am tui"....yesterday after bk...my housemate ask me play the dota..aih..play until 1.30am...at 1st i m blur blur..coz drink bir...a bit blur..coz drink a lot...but..after tat ...ok liao..mm..prove tat i m a person can drink much of bir..haha..maybe like my father kua...my father also like to drink bir...hihi....today...nothings to do..very sien..go swimming...play game...c movie...mm..but later nd to do homework liao..coz 2morow nd go out sing k again...v my kmpp friend "smile group"...haha...miss u all...write again next time lah.bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

demi lovato nude pictures http://trusted.md/user/demi_lovato_nude wikianswers demi lovato naked

Anonymous said...

nude taylor swift fakes taylor swift nude video