Tuesday, September 11, 2007

i feel tired

dunno y,every monday will feel very tired, then tuesday more tired, then wednesday will be ok liao...siao siao de.yesterday v my housemate go to swim. finally i know how to swim. i practice to swim 50m,wah,damn tired lah,no energy...haha....nd always go there n train liao.

this week have a lot of things nd to do.assignment lah,interview lah,working lah,exam lah.all come 2gether..wah...damn tired de.yesterday go to interview my boss(dennis)...me go alone.ask my fr to set as much as question to ask my boss,but no ppl contribute idea, n also when asking wo 1 go with me..all ppl say bo eng..aih..20 person in a group...u say leh...aih...for me..is ok de lah...just anggap suai loh "malang"...hihi

2day ponteng the class again...no go AIS class,coz too tired n also ethic assignment hv't do yet.so rush bk to do it....nasib baik my housemate help me...haha...then i finish it early....

this week is my last week working with dutch lady liao..mm...10 week liao..so fast...me...my fr,chun kui,xue fen,jia yi,tai chong,karen.esther,char siew,ken.tony,li juan..this is last week v meet liao...i will miss u all de....this week ...all the winner from each state will come to grand final...hope the children i teach can win 1st prize..hihi..miss them also...

last week is my 1st week go bk to my hometown in this sem...going bk in sat n sunday...miss my family much leh...n also last week my sis graduate...hihi..congratulation to her also lah...finally graduate liao...hihi...for me...2more yr again...aih..sien lah...going bk home...feel very song leh...feel like no1 come bk liao...hihi...

N73 or k800i...which hp i should buy leh???dunno...quite expensive leh...dunno will buy or not...coz my hp still can function lah...mm...izzit i nd to wast the money to buy ??or buy digital camera leh???mmm..or save the money go singapore???which 1 leh??i m blur leh...dunno which 1 i nd to choose....

ok lah..i 1 do the homework liao..bye bye..post again next time.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

K810i!!! hmm...if you dont mind using your existing hp i will suggest you to buy digital camera

Anonymous said...

yo yo yo.. buy hand phone must choose the good function and then nice apperance,k800i and n73 oledi outdate,i prefer u wait and save the money 1st, coz alot coming phone very nice,u phone still function mah.. so wait the phone lor,i suggest only,if u wanna use for camera then u buy the cam for 5.0 megapixel, sonyerricsion k850i, nice and functional. or u like music then u choose w960i, can store 8gb memory. but u wanna cam and music, u choose the N95, not bad,some more is most functional.. but now u dun want buy the N95 1st.. coz the phone occur problem,wait until the version 8gb.. then u consider to buy it.. that one also my dream phone.. now coming alot phone,the sony phone touch screen so nice ler.. or u wanna search phone at net,i suggest this website for u, www.gsmarena.com.. hehe.. see ya, from thaichung.