Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Work Life

3rd days i in Visual Earth...mm...the job is still ok..not so pressure..maybe is just because i just in nia kua..dunno..maybe after tat will more job..mm..basically today i go out with my supervisor ..go to YEO'S company have a short meeting..meet with them n discuss some matter about this coming saturday event...then go to bank in cheque...then go one utama ...go to buy roller skate shoes...then go back office....

hear from my collegue...mm..they all keep on say ppl bad things from behind..mm...i think i know how to differentiate a ppl ..whether the person is good or bad..aih...me n my friend(ah ooi) just enter the company..then all ppl keep on tell us the bad things from each person...aih...dunno lah..different ppl got view of each other..i just hope i can setter all my things in a short time..then no1 peduli wat ppl say...aih..god bless me bah...

normally they ask me to do..i will setter in the early morning..then afternoon nothings to do.n also dunno wat to do also...aih...then just on9 loh...seaching internet...then download google earth..easy for me next time go out station....then just waiting go back..

during back.....my car block other person car...all people waiting me...wait me to move the car...waliao...not my false lah..i go to take the key..the person say i no block any person car..so i ma take the key at 6pm..mana tau i go there...all ppl waiting me to move the car...waliao..like gengster...scare me..aih....then after back to 952 again..

haha..i m very lucky oh..go back home..got ppl cook for me...haha..then bath..then directly can eat...but a bit weird....the vege put in refrigerator..haha..eat all the cold cold things...tak biasa lah...but is ok lah...happy...hihi...a bit tired liao..ready go to sleep liao...hihi..

No comments: