Thursday, December 4, 2008

双头蛇

company has 双头蛇..oh my god...wat i do...she also not puas hati...mm...maybe scare i m more geng compare to her kua...or maybe i think too lot...but every ppl also say the same...u think leh...izzit true ah...m i wrong...aih..lot thing hard to explain at here...n also lazy to talk about it...

2day go out with senior..mm...she belanja me makan sushi king..haha..nice nice nice..then go meet client..mm...go know ppl loh...know much ppl maybe is good for my future also...dunno..hope so lah..then back to company..keep on rush this rush there....aih..hv't finish job then keep on got ppl asking me to do this do tat...waliao...aih..geram betul ni...

2morow nd go yeo's loh..lot project...on my hand got 3 project nd to handle...aih..hope can handle it lah..hope lah...lazy liao..tired liao..mind sleep soon liao...2morow night nd go out again...aih..ok lah..bye bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should email my girlfriend about it.