Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My life so bore

today is 2nd day i in Visual Earth...life a bit bore..maybe is the 1st few day kua....mm...coz i like to finish all the things in the short period of time..i dun like keep all the things on my table n make 2morow only setter of it...aih...early in the morning i think i was setter all the problem liao...aih..then afternoon...wat m i doing leh ???m..chatting...on9 loh...aih..nothings to do..

then back 29 ...go pasar malam v ah ooi..buy dinner..miss the feel last time stay at 128...when finish the class...then go to pasar malam buy food then back..then c the movie sambil makan...aih...now..no more the feel..car park at 128...mm..look back the house..mm..all the memories come out...aih..

after tat back to 952 here...all..again...c all the unfamous face...then stay in the room..suddenly my friend (eyrique) wan come find me...mm...gam gam ho..i m bore...n some body to chat..then he come find me...chat till 11 somethings..then he back jor...then my new roommate back also..then continue chat until now..aih..tired whole days liao..ok lah..wan go sleep liao...

thanks friend come accompany with me....

No comments: