Friday, September 5, 2008

Bali, Bangkok, and Shu Zhou

today go out shopping, my friend go to Matta Fair. I m goint Sogo shopping center shopping. Today got big member sales, so, just go there buy some my formal shirt for my future work. It look really cheap, many discount, some until 70%. Many people go there, i also buy 2 formal shirt, 1 formal pants, shock, one polo-t. Haha, all is under renoma brand, because renoma brand is the cheaper compare to other brands. The formal shirt look nice.

My friend was called my n ask me whether wan go bali on this coming novemeber or not. After consider one minute, then i just give her answer said i want go. I think i do the decision too fast liao. The trip cost me Rm1320. It include all the things, like entrance fees, hotel, food....n so n so. Actually i can no wan bring any money go there, just go there relaxing. Haha, the time is after my exam, coz after exam, i mind go to find job, hope can get the job n start working on december, because go this trip really pokai liao. Aih, get more surprise is the currency over there is in US dollar. My god, sure pokai liao.

After shopping, then go to majlis jamek having my dinner v them. Meet them at mc'd. Talk Talk Talk, then they say they got book another more dai trip, tat is RM499 only, really cheap.It also included all the things, like hotel, food so n so, but it without air ticket. RM499 can go 3 country leh, Bali, Bangkok and Shu Zhou in China, really good leh. The problem is we need to book the ticket ourself. Nd to select the time to book ticket loh, like RM0 ticket. If like tat, sure cheaper, aih, but for this 2 trip, only i one guy.Aih, the rest is gal, dunno sleep with who, aih, too bad, no body wan to teman me, pity...ask my friend, my friend say no1, ask another one, another one also say no1.Aih, so pity, in this world, guy all die liao ?except me lah...aih...too bad, maybe i no good relationship with guy kua, only v gal.So that no guy wan go v me, pity...

Total for these two trip are RM1819!!!!wah, so expensive, waliao, where to find so much of money, really nd go to earn money liao.I think from now, i can't go c movie in cinema, can't have supper, can't go shopping n many many can't ....nd save money go trip liao..expect for this 4 trip, i need to spend around RM7000 included all the shopping money..where to find leh ?nd to think liao..no ban fa...

Aih, now a bit bad mood, dunno y, should be happy wat, go can travel, go the country i never go..dunno, maybe ask my friend, my friend say no1 go, then ask another friend, another friend also say no1 go, aih...no jodoh lah..suan lah...next time won't ask any more liao..go alone..haha..go other country know other people..haha..sure more nice wat..haha..compare knowing ppl in m'sia..m'sia ppl sien liao..haha

Today delloite come to UM having so talk, is regarinf tax game. Our tax lecturer, Dr. Chong Kwai Fatt has ask us all join, n he make sure v will win the competition.haha, interest in this game, but my tax no so good leh.how ah ?i also dunno, hope i can catch up lah...hope won't get his scolding lah.next tuesday night n wednesday night nd go to discussion with him. a bit rush.

Next week got lot things to do oh, aih.2morow start, i nd hardworking liao..can't do the stupid things n wasting my time ...nd be more hardworking, n finish all my assignment...start 2morow..i must concentrate on my study liao...JACKY...u can DO it..go go go..ok lah..wan go to sleep liao...

BAD MOOD..hope after i wake up, all can start from 0 , then i start my new life again, 重新出发...

1 comment:

chyeli said...

think too mcuh dy la u.. r u ok? erm, i didn know u arent feeling happy going to holiday wif only few of us.. sorrie.. well, u can always join us.. and i seriously dun mind.. fren ma.. and now is 20th century le.. sleep ma sleep la.. haha.. =) all this while also very close le.. not like nvr sleep in a room wif u before la.. all this while also got le la.. u dun think so much la.. =) now cancel de trip le.. nvrm la.. we hav our future remember.. 5 years de promise.. cannot break k?? =)