Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Interview & Graduation

i think i got 3 months no update my blog.lazy go to update.haha...but today realy very sien at home, so cincai write some things, so tat i won't forget wat i did before.

I change working condition from event company to finance line. Currently working in Public Bank Berhad as senior sales n marketing executives. Incharge housing and commercial loan. very pressure for this job. going to change work again.now still looking, hope can get a job that "gam" me and the salary also reasonable. Sales job very hard to do it..realy.i dunno wat if i continue do this job, dunno wat is my future in 4 or 5 years from now...think n think..prefer find a office job, more stable...yup..i know..office job nd some time to get more pay compare to sales job..no choice..this is wat i decide.

Going to grad on this coming thursday. finally after 4 years..i grad...finally...feel happy..tat day took pic together with friend in UM and also my faculty.haha...very enjou..meet back my 128 friend...haha...graduation..of course can't 4get my lovely family...i took studio photo together with my family member in PJ ss2..haha...my house got 3 person grad from university. i borrow my friend jubah and give my 2 sister to wear it..it look nice v 3 people and also all my family member in the photo...i very appreciate it..the most i want to thanks is my MUM...she give lot supportive for me to continue my study..2nd is my eldest sister..still remember on 1st year...i wan to stop my study..but my eldest sister pressure me dun stop..continue to study...if tat time i stop..i think i will be regret...nasib baik..luckly...i no stop..thanks to those people encourage me to study for this 4 years...thanks alot.

thursday...thursday...the memorable moment when i receive the skol from TNC UM.thursday..i m coming..but before thursday..i need to work on tuesday and wednesday first...aih..work work work...ok lah..go to oi oi liao lah..bye bye...

No comments: