Monday, May 25, 2009

Singapore and Morib

15-22 of May 2009

I m leaving soon to this company and my boss keep on ask me go Singapore to supervise the whole event project...my god..damn tired...i was no stop after my MIHAS event at Matrade..realy tired...my colleague will very jealous i can go Singapore...but..who know...i was very bad luck in singapore there...

we went to singapore 7 person...my boss like to smoke...n he bring 6 pack into singapore and kena fine by the Kastam $200 per pack, total $1200..my god...then the next day we go n set up the booth...the lorry hit the paip...waliao..the management said we need to paid $5000 to repair the paip...waliao..scare all of us...

then after tat...few day keep on working n working...work till 11pm....my god...tired...when during the event day..i can go back on 6.30pm...then got time i go find my friend..Li Juan and her friend...haha..go jalan jalan cari makan..go china town...then c "chicken"....

this is one of the KOI cafe...famous in sg...my friend treat me drink it...

jacky Zai, Li Juan and friend

very sien...at sg..no friend..just together with the contractor..nothings to do...drink beer...pitty...miss malaysia roti canai..miss malaysia many many food..miss malaysia people...at the end..22/5/09 i back to selangor..my pj house..then bring my things...cabut back to Jenjarom have a big rest...

Saturday i went to Morib with my friend...go there jalan jalan..buy some keropok back makan..haha...then Sunday morning go tong chan shi take picture..then back to pj working again...sien...today is my last day in Visual Earth..next week going to new company PUBLIC BANK..work as sales and marketing executive..izzit this job realy is wat m i like ?i dunno..hope this is lah...

special photo taking by me in MORIB beach..haha...sunset in morib beach...but can't c the sunset...go next time n take other picture lah

No comments: