Friday, March 6, 2009

MOVIE

Love matter..this movie..realy very funny..that day go to c movie with friend..oh my god...laught until my die..haha..all people in the cinema laught like a shit...haha..too funny...all ppl just laught..mm..i think got some touching part also lah..not bad lah..all so real in the word..it discuss about 3 different ppl have 3 different kind of love...that is young,mature, and old ppl love.haha..very nice...but...i go in cinema late..haha..coz missing in some where in KL there..haha..then rush rush rush to the cinema...haha..nasib baik my friend phone got GPS...if not...i think i will miss the movie...haha
today 7.00 am i wake up...go to SIN CHEW RI BAO redeem the premium show in this coming tuesday...7.40am when there..wah..lot ppl start to change the ticket at there...i just bring my ear phone n sit there n waiting..wait n wait..then finally my turn...change 2 ticket....actually wan go c with my friend..after get the ticket...then walk back to car...then c the ticket..my god..it got seat..n it is different seat....one is B26 n one is C1..different row.my god..that time realy blur...then fetch my colleagues go back there..c whether can change or not..kanasai the staff no1 change for me...then 2 ticket at my hand...then ...i dunno..feel very sorry to my friend..coz promise jor wan bring my friend to c the premium show..but wat i did..can't achieve wat my friend want...aih...a bit angry on myself...realy..y this small small things can't make it..aih..

after tat think n think...decide no1 go the premium show...then buy the ticket and go another day...aih..dissapointed loh...can't get the same row...aih...the stupid staff lah..got seat..but still no1 change for me...kanasai...hate it...sorry to my friend..break ur promise..aih....feel bad on it...SORRY....



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure your fren wont angry or disappointed de...
you so early then go there to q for the ticket ler... you fren should be very touched de ^^

jackylow_86 said...

haha.....thanks...but...realy very sad leh..q for so long...but the ticket..aih..nvm..i will just keep it..as a memory

Anonymous said...

hmm... thank you for this post ))