Monday, March 2, 2009

Busy

currently a bit bz..no much time to post my blog..mm..this few day realy lot things to do..aih...next week going to PD with my 5 Smith classmate..haha..they all siao siao wan ...suddenly wan go oh..then ok loh..long time alson o join together to play..so...i decide to go...mm..currently got mood wan to learn guitar..dunno..haha..wan play some song..haha...i will learn it

this few day a bit fan on my job,dunno wan to change job or not..coz feel very tired on this job..who can help me leh ?currently i plan all my weekday n also weekend activity..monday i will go swimming..if possible..then thursday will go play badminton with my housemate...then sat n sunday do event..if i change job..then maybe different loh..then sat n sunday maybe have other things to do...haha...

will post again the blog once i m free lah..tired...wan sleep liao

No comments: