Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

happy new year...2008 over jor...this is a new year for me..y i say so leh..coz i no nd attend the class any more..n i al'd step out from school n start my working life in UM also ( university of masyarakat)..haha...

Yesterday i went to shopping at one utama....go around 2pm with ah ooi..then v go there jalan jalan n bought new year shirt...i press rm400 out...n also at the same day i use all the money..my god...but i m happy lah..coz i bought the 1st NIKE shoes in my life...from form 5 i start plan to buy the nike shoes..every wan buy it..but think tat i not effort to purchase it..too expensive for me...but yesterday....i get the 1st paid from my boss...n also it is quite memories for me...the 1st time i really step out working..i buy some things for my own...memories for me...
NIKE shoes...i very like it..very nice leh..very pretty..haha...mm..i think the useful life for the shoes is around 2 years...so...the price for the shoes is RM 199..after divide..one day around RM0.27...i think ok kua..haha...i like it so much..my colleagues also said not bad...haha

the shoes got 5 color....blue, red, silver, gold and white color...haha..nice leh..i like it.. especially the design...haha..

new year of coz got new hope lah...mm..this year ah..i hope my career can be better and better loh...n hope can get wat ever i like ...

2 comments:

chyeli said...

cool shoe.. now i miss u for not being my housemate anymore.. when i need to talk to someone i realise that u werent here anymore.. and that somehow sad and sickening cause i do need people to talk to now and i didn know who should i go to.. =(

jackylow_86 said...

dun worry...i will follow you..haha...got wat things happen ??just call me lah..i will follow you...haha...

dun be too sad lah...mm..at least can give you c how bad the people in tat house loh..haha,..can't on9?my house also hard to on9...some time go back also lazy to open computer..do nothings