Tuesday, March 25, 2008

long time no write blog

really long time no write blog....currently i m still good,but become more bz. a lot of homework n also assignment.die.this sem i take 21 credit hours,a bit heavy,but really think tat 1 finish my study as soon as possible, so tat i can go out working. last few days i dream about my sister daughter, i quite scary dream.very scare n tat y i bk home last saturday.just wan go bk n c my family member.really miss they all.y this world people so scare lose, hokkien call "kia shu"...especially my friend.aih.every time when i study,they sure will come n c wat i m study.waliao, so kia shu meh u.kanasai.hate this kind of attitude.make me full of strees.hate it.really hate it.miss my friend.but my friend ask me dun miss,coz will disturd me study.i will try to forget about it.

No comments: