Tuesday, March 25, 2008

a bad mood

today feel quite sad, because what i wrote in the essay, most reject from my team member. they have their own reason. i accept it, but dunno lah, so hard to do it, kena reject. aih. learn a lesson loh. but also feel sorry for them, know my english poor lah. they help me correct it until wan to vomit the blood. sorry ah teammate, love u all lah.muacks.hihi. rushing for this saturday presentation. start scare liao, exam is coming soon, all the things come together, assignment, homework, revision. aih. i can handle it well? really scare.

11/4 new roommate will move in, can i communicate well with him? start scare liao.aih..alot of pressure. next week go bk home. hope can relax abit. then after tat come bk nd to study again, coz study week begin. my god, help me.....this sem i take 21 credit hours...let me pass v the png above 3 lah...help help me my buddha

1 comment:

chyeli said...

hav a great improvement dear.. u have ur point.. u dunno how to say it out nia.. i know u so long.. sure know u la.. u can say better than u write de.. i am sorrie if we hurt ur feeling.. not only urs la.. i ammend everyone.. just leave mine u guys hav to amend too.. no one is perfect and practise make perfect..