Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Resign + new life

finally i get an offer from public bank with the sales and marketing executive position in klang. sound like very good, public bank, good benefit some more...aih, but oh...Klang oh..where should i stay leh ? n some more i stay alone, very expensive for the living cost....n dunno where should i stay...actually i can stay at my hometown Jenjarom de..but..i got somethings miss at here (KL)..so i no1 go back...i know...i m so stupid..can save the cost...but i rather stay here...dunno..maybe i m siao kua

I m going to resign 2morow...actually plan resign today de...but boss not here...so ...i think i will resign 2morow lah.safety...sure boss will ask many many question...dunno how to answer him...aih..shit liao...scare scare scare..

I m going to move liao...aih...PJ life...all gone liao..mm..will start my new life..hv't find the new room...i hope my new job can suit me lah...thanks for some one support me to do this decision J.

1 comment:

ah gui said...

haha, miss some1 that u loving here, not dare to leave her...