Tuesday, August 28, 2007

cut my hair...


yesterday...has 1 fr told me my hair very long liao..ask me go to cut it...then i decide go to cut it 2day...hihi..i change a new hair style...i challenge a new style...haha...at 1st...feel guai guai de...hihi...coz i m having the old hair style since i m at matrix...i think 3 yr b4...suddenly change..feel guai guai..hihi...but i think nice lah...my fr all say very "yeah"..dunno lah..i think is ok lah...the person wo ask me go to cut the hair hv't c my hair style...sure will curious y i cut so slow...hihi....is a surprise to my fr...hihi...many of my fr very curious when i cut the hair..haha...so "yeah"...2morow i will go bk hometown..do my dentist appointment...thursday exam o...a bit scare....hihi.ok lah..1 go homework liao...bye bye

3 comments:

ah gui said...

hortwalan ye..u cut ur hair very very short n so 'in' leh..really is a very big change for u

chunkui86.blogspot.com

jackylow_86 said...

haha...10's for u...some of my fr say very yeah..but some of my fr say very ugly ...aih...for me..i think ok..new try..hihi..u also go n cut lah
haha

Anonymous said...

hehe....
i had saw long time ago when u display in ur msn, bt i dunno hav a story behind tat.
yaya....look very differentas b4....